2019 ESIL EVENTS: An exciting year ahead!
ESIL Research Forum, Institute for International Law and European Law, Göttingen: ‘The international rule of law and domestic dimensions: synergies and challenges’. Göttingen, 4-5 April 2019
- The Call for Papers for the Research Forum will be available shortly.
- ESIL Interest Groups will be invited to arrange events on 3 April 2019.
ESIL – ELTE Law School joint event: ‘Attribution, causality and evidentiary rules: mere technicalities or the heart of the matter? Secondary rules of primary importance’. Budapest, 16-17 May 2019
- The Call for Papers will be available shortly.
ESIL Annual Conference, Athens Public International Law Center at the National and Kapodistrian University: ‘Sovereignty: A concept in a state of flux?’. Athens, 12-14 September 2019
- The Call for Papers will be available in September / October 2018.
- ESIL Interest Groups will be invited to arrange events on 12 September 2019.
More events are planned for 2019, stay tuned!