Interest Group on International Bio Law
- Pre-conference workshop, Manchester, 13 September 2018: The Role of International Organizations and International Courts in this Field. The Call for Papers is closed. PROGRAMME
- Workshop, ‘International Biolaw and… Interactions with Environmental, Human Rights and Health Law’, Faculty of Law. University of Málaga (Spain), 27 October 2017. FINAL PROGRAMME. REPORT OF THE EVENT
- Workshop, ‘International Biolaw in Times of Crisis: Progress and Challenges‘, Riga, Wednesday 7 September 2016, 11.00 – 18.00. PROGRAMME.
- Workshop, ‘International and European Bio-Law: the State of the Art’, Valencia, 27 November 2015
- Workshop, ‘International Law and … Bio Law – From Theory to Practice’, Vienna, 3 September 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was appointed in February 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in February 2020.