Interest Group on Migration and Refugee Law
- 'Symposium on the (Ab)normality of Migration and the Legal Position of Migrants', EJIL:Talk!, 18 May 2015.
- Panel discussion, ‘Heading to Europe: Safe Haven or Graveyard?’, Nijmegen, 16 May 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was elected in January 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for January 2018.