Interest Group on International Human Rights Law
- ESIL Interest Group on International Human Rights Law Workshop on ‘Human Rights: Fundamental Values in International Law?’, Naples, 6 September 2017. Call for Papers. Deadline: 20 April 2017.
- ESIL Interest Group on International Human Rights Law Workshop, Riga, 7 September 2016, from 13h00 to 18h00, programme.
- Roundtable, ‘Impact of and Backlash against Human Rights Courts and Quasi-Judicial Bodies’, Oslo, 9 September 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was re-elected in October 2015.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for September 2017.