Interest Group on the History of International Law
The Interest Group on the History of International Law will hold an event just before the ESIL Research Forum which will take place on 30-31 March 2017 at the Granada University Law School. CALL FOR ABSTRACTS. The call for abstracts is now closed.
Most recent events:
- Workshop, ‘Writing Crisis in the History of International Law’, ESIL Annual Conference, Riga, 7 September 2016. REPORT.
- Workshop for the Istanbul ESIL Research Forum (21 - 22 April 2016): ‘Beyond the Western Paradigm?: Towards a Global History of International Law’. More info on http://esilhil.blogspot.be/.
- Workshop, ‘Dreaming of the Rule of International Law’, Oslo, 9 September 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was elected in September 2015.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for September 2017.