Interest Group on International Legal Theory
Website of the Group: http://esiligilt.blogspot.com/
Group email address: email@example.com
- ESIL IG on International Legal Theory will hold a workshop on the occasion of the 13th ESIL Annual Conference: ‘Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law’, Naples, 7–9 September 2017. Call for Papers. The Call for Papers is now closed.
Most recent events:
- ESIL IG on International Legal Theory joint seminar: ‘The Erosion of the Rule of Law in East Central Europe’ on 15 February 2017 at the Aleksanteri Institute, University of Helsinki. Invitation.
- Joint IEL-ILT Interest Group meeting 11h00 - 18h00, before the ESIL Annual Conference Riga 7 September 2016: ''THE RESILIENCE OF LAW''. PROGRAMME
- Call for papers and Invitation to Attend: 25th Annual SLS-BIICL Conference on Theory and International Law (25 April 2016).
- ASIL–ESIL–MPIL Workshop on International Legal Theory, Vienna, 8 September 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
Members of the Coordinating Committee are elected for four-year terms and may be re-elected. The IG has a staggered election model, where four members stand for (re-)election every two years.
- John D Haskell, Jörg Kammerhofer, Paavo Kotiaho, and Robert J Knox were elected in May 2013.
- Gleider I Hernández, John Morss, and Ekaterina Yahyaoui were elected in May 2015.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for March 2017.