15 December 2021 – online
- 2022 ESIL Annual Conference, Utrecht | 1-3 September 2022The Call for Papers is now available!
- 2022 ESIL Research Forum, Glasgow | 31 March – 1 April 2022
- Join or renew your ESIL membership for 2022More information here
ESIL IG EventsView More
Florian Kriener and Elizabeth A. Wilson
Members’ NewsView More
23-24 November 2021 – online
Conference | The Intentional Destruction of the Cultural Heritage of Mankind – What Are the Remedies under International Law?
2-3 December 2021 – Rome/online
- Announcements: NUS Centre for International Law Position; No More Blackface Lecture; The Psychology of International Law Discussion; CfP Richard Baxter Military Prize November 28, 2021 Mary Guest
- Breaking a Taboo: Fossil Fuels at COP26 November 26, 2021 Harro van Asselt
- New Issue of EJIL (Vol. 32 (2021) No. 3) – Now Published November 26, 2021 Mary Guest