Interest Group on the Law of the Sea
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Sovereignty at Sea: Repercussions in flux?’, Athens, 12 September 2019. PROGRAMME.
- Conference: ‘The EU as a Global Actor in Maritime Security: Competences – Obligations – Accountability’, jointly organised by the University of Leiden, ESIL IG on The EU as a Global Actor, IG on Migration and Refugee Law, IG on International Human Rights Law and IG on the Law of the Sea, Leiden, 25-26 October 2018.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Anthi Koskina, Gabriela A. Oanta and Jessica Schechinger were elected for a 4-year term in June 2018.
- Irini Papanicolopulu was elected for a 2-year term in September 2020.
- The next elections will be held in June 2022.