Interest Group on International Courts and Tribunals
Website of the Group: igict.wordpress.com
- Workshop: ‘The Influence, Legacy and Future of the European Court of Human Rights in the International Legal Order’, 8 June 2021. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Call for Papers.
- Webinar: ‘Biases and International Adjudication’, 10 September 2020. Programme.
- Online Skype-based doctoral workshop: ‘Contemporary Digital Technologies and International Courts and Tribunals’, 10 February 2020. Call for Papers (Deadline: 15 November 2019)
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Domestic Contestations against International Courts and Tribunals’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Veronika Fikfak, Edouard Fromageau, Machiko Kanetake, Cecily Rose and Stephan Wittich were elected for a 4-year term in December 2020.
- The next elections will be held in December 2024.