Interest Group on International Courts and Tribunals
Website of the Group: igict.wordpress.com
- Webinar: ‘Biases and International Adjudication’, 10 September 2020. Programme.
- Online Skype-based doctoral workshop: ‘Contemporary Digital Technologies and International Courts and Tribunals’, 10 February 2020. Call for Papers (Deadline: 15 November 2019)
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Domestic Contestations against International Courts and Tribunals’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Edouard Fromageau, Andrea Gattini, Machiko Kanetake and Stephan Wittich were elected for a 2-year term in October 2018.
- The next elections will be held in October 2020.