Interest Group on International Courts and Tribunals
Website of the Group: igict.wordpress.com
- Online Skype-based doctoral workshop: ‘Contemporary Digital Technologies and International Courts and Tribunals’, 10 February 2020. Call for Papers (Deadline: 15 November 2019)
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Domestic Contestations against International Courts and Tribunals’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Programme.
- Workshop, 3 April 2019 on the occasion of the ESIL Annual Research Forum, Göttingen (4-5 April). ‘Trade Agreements and the Rule of Law’. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘Access to International Adjudication’, Manchester, 13 September 2018.
- Administrative meeting: Naples, 6 September 2017.
- Panel: ‘International Adjudication as a Global Public Good?’, ESIL 13th Annual Conference, Naples, 7 – 9 September 2017.
- Conference: ‘Dispute Settlement in Free Trade Agreements’, London, 26/27 May 2017. Programme.
- Meeting: ESIL 12th Annual Conference, Riga, 7 September 2016.
- Meeting: Oslo, 9 September 2015. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in October 2013 and the first meeting of the group took place in September 2014.
- The founding Coordinating Committee (September 2014 – September 2016): Fulvio Palombino, Yuval Shany, and Geir Ulfstein.
- Coordinating Committee, October 2016 – October 2018: Serena Forlati, Holger Hestermeyer and Hélène Ruiz Fabri.
- Coordinating Committee was elected in October 2018 – October 2020: Edouard Fromageau, Andrea Gattini, Machiko Kanetake and Stephan Wittich.
- The new elections will be held in October 2020.