Interest Group on the History of International Law
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum on ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania, 15-16 April 2021.
Call for Papers. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Markus P. Beham and John R. Morss were elected for a 4-year term in October 2019.
- Frederik Dhondt, Jan Lemnitzer and Jaanika Erne were elected for a 2-year term in October 2019.
- The next elections will be held in October 2021.