International Law of Culture
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum on ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania, 23 April 2020.
Call for Papers. The deadline for submissions of abstracts is 7 February 2020 (midnight , Brussels time).
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Culture As or Against Sovereignty’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- In accordance with ESIL’s by-laws, elections of the members of the Coordinating Committee will take place in September 2020