International Law of Culture
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Research Forum on ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania (online), 15 April 2021.
Call for Papers. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Call for Papers.
- Online Workshop: ‘15 years of the Convention for the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions and Lessons for New Ways of International Law-Making: Actors, Processes, Impact, 9 September 2020. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Culture As or Against Sovereignty’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Giovanni Carlo Bruno and Lucas Lixinski were elected for a 2-year term in October 2020.
- Beatriz Barreiro and Andrzej Jakubowski were elected for a 4-year term in October 2020.
- The next elections will be held in October 2022.