Interest Group on International Business and Human Rights
- Online workshop: ‘Business and Human Rights during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Impacts, Responses and Future Implications’, 9 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme
- Workshop: ‘Sovereignty and the Extraterritorial Obligations of States under International Human Rights Law’, ESIL 15th Annual Conference, Athens, 12-14 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Mihaela Barnes and Angelica Bonfanti were elected for a 4-year term in January 2018.
- Mara Tignino and Belen Olmos Giupponi were elected for a 4-year term in December 2019.
- The next elections will be held in January 2022.