Interest Group on International Health Law
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Co-organised with the IG on International Organisation: Call for Papers.
- Online Event: ‘Bio Law, Health, Innovation and COVID-19’ jointly organized by ESIL IG on International Bio Law and ESIL IG on International Health Law, 24 September 2020. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Public Health in the Age of Globalization: Questioning the Constraints of State Sovereignty’. Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Summer school: ‘Human Rights and Heath: Synergies and Tensions’, co-organised with the Jean Monnet Chair in European Health, Environmental and Food Safety Law, the ESIL Interest Group on International Health Law and the Observatory on Human Rights: Bioethics, Health, Environment, University of Salerno, 1-5 July 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Stéphanie Dagron and Pedro Villarreal were elected for a 4-year term in January 2018.
- Gian Luca Burci and Stefania Negri were re-elected for a 4-year term in January 2020.
- The next elections will be held in January 2022.