Interest Group on International Health Law
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Public Health in the Age of Globalization: Questioning the Constraints of State Sovereignty’. Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME.
- Summer school: ‘Human Rights and Heath: Symergies and Tensions’, co-organised with the Jean Monnet Chair in European Health, Environmental and Food Safety Law, the ESIL Interest Group on International Health Law and the Observatory on Human Rights: Bioethics, Health, Environment, University of Salerno, 1 -5 July 2019. Programme.
- Panel Discussion: ‘Global Health Governance: The Power of Law’, co-organised with the Graduate Institute of Geneva, the Global Health Programme. Geneva, 26 March 2019. PROGRAMME.
- Conference: ‘Health and the environment in international law: actors, norms and responsabilities’, co-organised with the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, the ESIL Interest Group on International Environmental Law and the Jean Monnet Chair in European Health, Environmental and Food Safety Law, Heidelberg, 17-18 October 2018. Call for Papers PROGRAMME
- Workshop: ‘Health as a Global Public Good in International Law’, 13th ESIL Annual Conference, Naples, 6 September 2017 PROGRAMME.
- Conference: ‘Public Health and International Law: Challenges and Priorities in Health Security, Environmental Safety and Food’, Salerno, 12-13 December 2016. PROGRAMME.
- Meeting: Salerno, 13 décembre 2016.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in June 2016.
- In January 2018, the Coordinating Committee was renewed: Gian Luca Burci and Stefania Negri will continue as members of the CC until January 2020; Stéphanie Dagron and Pedro Villarreal were elected for a 4-year term until January 2022.