Interest Group on Feminism and International Law
- Pre-conference book launch: ‘Feminist Judgments in International Law’, Athens, 12 September 2019. POSTER. PROGRAMME
- Pre-conference event: ESIL IG on Feminism in International Law and Women in International Law Network (WILNET) Joint Networking Event, ESIL 14th Annual Conference, Manchester, 13 September 2018.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Fulvia Staiano was elected for a 2-year term in November 2018.
- Maria Panezi and Yassin Brunger were elected for a 4-year term in November 2018.
- The next elections will be held in November 2020.