Interest Group on International Economic Law
Website of the Group: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/445379.html
Coordinating Committee: Peter-Tobias Stoll, Elisa Baroncini, Anna Marhold, Federica Cristani
Marina Trunk-Fedorova, José Gustavo Prieto Muñoz
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum: ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania, 15-16 April 2021. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Conference: ‘Groups and Spaces in International Economic Law: Focus on the BRICS Countries’, St. Petersburg State University, 20-21 May 2021. Call for Papers.
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Call for Papers.
- Online workshop: ‘International Economic Law between Emergencies and Reforms’, 9 September 2020. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Conference: ‘International Economic Law and Security Interests’, Amsterdam, 14-15 November 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Challenges to the Governance of the Global Economy: Dispute Settlement in the WTO and in International Investment Law’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Elisa Baroncini and Peter-Tobias Stoll were re-elected for a 4-year term in November 2018.
- Anna Marhold, Federica Cristani, Marina Trunk-Fedorova and José Gustavo Prieto Muñoz were (re)elected for a 4-year term in November 2020.
- The next elections will be held in November 2022.