Interest Group on International Economic Law
- Online workshop: ‘International Economic Law between Emergencies and Reforms’, 9 September 2020. Call for Papers.
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum: ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania. Call for Papers. Postponed to 29 October 2020.
- Conference: ‘Groups and Spaces in International Economic Law: Focus on the BRICS Countries’, St. Petersburg State University, 5-6 June 2020. Call for Papers. Postponed – new dates TBD.
- Conference: ‘International Economic Law and Security Interests’, Amsterdam, 14-15 November 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Challenges to the Governance of the Global Economy: Dispute Settlement in the WTO and in International Investment Law’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme.
- Conference: ‘International Economic Law and Security Interests’. Amsterdam, 14-15 November 2019. Call for Papers.
- Workshop, 3 April 2019 on the occasion of the ESIL Annual Research Forum, Göttingen (4-5 April). ‘Trade Agreements and the Rule of Law’. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop on 13 September 2018 on the occasion of the ESIL Annual conference in Manchester: International Economic Law in 2018: Between Reform and Contestation.
- Colloquium on “International Investment Law & the Law of Armed Conflict” Athens, on 5-6 October 2017. Programme
- Workshop, 6 September 2017 Naples on the occasion of the ESIL Annual Conference (7-9 September). Programme
- Conference on Dispute Settlement in Free Trade Agreements, London 26/27 May 2017. Programme.
Conference “The Role of the European Parliament in the Conclusion and Implementation of Agreements on International Economic Law issues “, 9 December 2016, European Parliament in Brussels. Call for Papers.
- Conference ”UNESCO World Heritage between Education and Economy – A Legal Analysis”, Ravenna 27 and 28 October 2016. Programme.
- Workshop on the occasion of the ESIL’s Annual Conference in Riga, 7 September 2016, Programme.
- Meeting at the SIEL Johannesburg Conference, 7 July 2016. MEMO.
- Joint ASIL-ESIL-Max Planck Scholarship Workshop, ‘The Future of Transatlantic Economic Governance in the Age of the BRICS’, Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg, 11-12 December 2015
- Conference: ‘Transparency vs Confidentiality in International Economic Law: Looking for an Appropriate Balance‘, Ravenna, School of Law, 20 November 2015. Co-organised with the Italian branch of the International Law Association.
- Workshop, 11th ESIL Annual Conference (Oslo, 9 September 2015). Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Holger Hestermeyer, Catharine Titi and Marina Trunk-Fedorova were elected for a 4-year term in November 2016.
- Elisa Baroncini and Peter-Tobias Stoll were re-elected for a 4-year term in November 2018.
- The next elections will be held in November 2020.