Interest Group on the EU as a Global Actor
- Workshop:’The EU’s global role with respect to the principle of solidarity under international law: a quest for normativity?’ ESIL Research Forum, 15-16 April 2021, Catania. Call for Papers.
- Online webinar: ‘The European Union’s External Action and International Law: A View From the Outside’, Joint ESIL IG on the EU as a Global Actor/ILAG online webinar, 12 June 2020, London. PROGRAMME.
- Workshop: ‘EU Trade Agreements and the Duty to Respect Human Rights Abroad’, Joint ESIL IG on the EU as a Global Actor/CLEER Workshop, 11 December 2019, The Hague. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME.
- Workshop: ‘Sharing Sovereignty: The EU, its Member States and International Law’. 15th ESIL Annual Conference, 12-14 September 2019, Athens. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Anne Thies and Melanie Fink were elected for a 4-year term in April 2018.
- Christine Kaddous, Jed Odermatt and Tamás Molnár we (re)elected for a 4-year term in May 2020.
- The next elections will be held in March 2022.