Interest Group on Peace and Security
Website of the Group: https://igpeaceandsecurity.wixsite.com/esiligps
- Joint conference: ‘Partnered Operations and International Law’ co-organised with the ASIL Lieber Society on the Law of Armed Conflict, the Department of Legal and Economic Studies – Law School – Sapienza University of Rome and the National Research Council of Italy (CNR), Rome, 24 September 2021. CALL FOR PAPERS (now closed)
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum: ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania, 15-16 April 2021. CALL FOR PAPERS. Programme .
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Call for Papers.
- Workshop: ‘Climate Change as a Threat Multiplier: New Threats to Peace and Security and the Role of the Security Council’, 15th ESIL Annual Conference, 12-14 September 2019, Athens. Call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 6 May 2019.
- Workshop: ‘The rule of law in cyberspace’, ESIL Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. PROGRAMME .
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Ilja Richard Pavone and Nicholas Tsagourias were elected for a 4-year term in December 2018.
- Clare Frances Moran, Erin Pobjie and Patryk I. Labuda were elected for a 4-year term in January 2021.
- The next elections will be held in December 2022.