Interest Group on International Bio Law
- Online Event: ‘Bio Law, Health, Innovation and COVID-19’ jointly organized by ESIL IG on International Bio Law and ESIL IG on International Health Law, 24 September 2020. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: “International Bio Law: New Perspectives”, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. Programme
- IG Event: ‘Sound Science-Based Regulation in the Post-Truth Era: Domestic and International Rule of Law Under Fire’, co-organised with the Interest Group on International Environmental Law, Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. Call for Papers. Programme
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- María Isabel Torres Cazorla and Chamu Kuppuswamy were elected for a 2-year term in February 2020.
- Justo Corti Varela, Andrés Bautista-Hernáez and Ilja Richard Pavone were elected for a 4-year term in February 2020.
- The next elections will be held in February 2022.