Interest Group on International Bio Law
- Workshop: “International Bio Law: New Perspectives”, 15th ESIL Annual Conference, Athens, 12-14 September. Call for Papers is now closed. PROGRAMME.
- IG Event: ‘Sound Science-Based Regulation in the Post-Truth Era: Domestic and International Rule of Law Under Fire’, co-organised with the Interest Group on International Environmental Law, Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. The Call for Papers is now closed. Programme.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘The Role of International Organizations and International Courts in this Field’, ESIL 14th Annual Conference, Manchester, 13 September 2018. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME.
- Workshop: ‘International Biolaw and… Interactions with Environmental, Human Rights and Health Law’, Málaga, 27 October 2017. PROGRAMME. REPORT OF THE EVENT
- Workshop: ‘International Biolaw in Times of Crisis: Progress and Challenges’, ESIL 12th Annual Conference, Riga, 7 September 2016.
- Workshop: ‘International and European Bio-Law: the State of the Art’, Valencia, 27 November 2015.
- Workshop: ‘International Law and … Bio Law – From Theory to Practice’, Vienna, 3 September 2014. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was appointed in February 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in February 2020.