Interest Group on Migration and Refugee Law
Website of the Group: http://migreflaw.wordpress.com/
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2020 ESIL Research Forum: ‘Solidarity: The Quest for Founding Utopias of International Law’, Catania, 15-16 April 2021. Call for Papers.
- Pre-conference workshop: ‘Children in the context of migration and asylum: a further layer of legal standards limiting State sovereignty?’, Athens, 12 September 2019. Call for Papers. The programme can be found on the IG Website.
- Workshop: ‘Migration and the rule of law’, ESIL Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Daniela Vitiello was elected for a 4-year term in March 2018 .
- Kristof Gombeer, Tamas Molnar, and Tom Syring were re-appointed for a 2-year term in June 2020.
- The next elections will be held in March 2022.