Interest Group on International Organisations
- Workshop: ‘International Organisations and State Sovereignty: A Relationship in Flux’, 15th ESIL Annual Conference, 12-14 September 2019, Athens. Call for papers. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘An Ambivalent Engagement: International Organisations and the Rule of Law’, ESIL Annual Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘Case Studies on International Organisations and Universality’, ESIL 14th Annual Conference, Manchester, 13 September 2018. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘Exiting institutions’, co-organised with the EU as a Global Actor IG, ESIL 13th Annual Conference, Naples, 6 September 2017. Call for Papers.
- Workshop: ‘The Role of International Organizations and Non-State Actors in the Formation of Customary International Law’, co-organised with the Manchester International Law Centre, Manchester, 26-27 January 2017.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in November 2016
- Elections for a new Coordinating Committee were held in December 2017; the current Coordinating Committee was re-elected for a further 2-year term
- Elections were held in December 2019; Catherine Brölmann, Richard Collins, Sufyan Droubi were re-elected for a further 2-year term; Gail Lythgoe and Lorenzo Gasbarri were elected for a 4-year term
- The next elections will be held in December 2021