Interest Group on International Organisations
- Pre-conference workshop at the 2021 ESIL Annual Conference on ‘Changes in International Lawmaking: Actors, Processes, Impact’, Stockholm, 8 September 2021. Co-organised with the IG on International Health Law: Call for Papers.
- Webinar: ‘Contested Fundamentals of the Law of International Organizations’ in collaboration with the Bocconi University, online, 2 October 2020. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘International Organisations and State Sovereignty: A Relationship in Flux’, 15th ESIL Annual Conference, 12-14 September 2019, Athens. Call for papers. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘An Ambivalent Engagement: International Organisations and the Rule of Law’, ESIL Annual Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Catherine Brölmann, Richard Collins and Sufyan Droubi were elected for a 2-year term in December 2019.
- Gail Lythgoe and Lorenzo Gasbarri were elected for a 4-year term in December 2019.
- The next elections will be held in December 2021.