Interest Group on International Legal Theory and Philosophy
- Workshop: ‘Spatio-Temporal Dimensions of Sovereignty in International Law: A Critical Appraisal’, 15th ESIL Annual Conference, Athens, 12-14 September 2019. Call for papers.
- Conference: ‘The Theory and Philosophy of Customary International Law and its Interpretation’, jointly organised by the ERC project on ‘The Rules of Interpretation of Customary International Law’ (TRICI-Law project), the ESIL Interest Group on International Legal Theory and Philosophy and the University of Groningen, Groningen, 24-25 May 2019. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Noora Arajärvi, Jörg Kammerhofer and Ozlem Ulgen were elected for a 4-year term in May 2017.
- Andrea Carcano, Panos Merkouris and Ekaterina Yahyaoui were elected for a 4-year term in May 2019.
- The next elections will be held in May 2021.