Interest Group on Feminism and International Law
Most recent event:
- On 9 September 2016 at 11AM, the Interest Group on Feminism and International Law convened a roundtabe discussion on the 'Gendered Imaginaries of Crisis in International Law' on the occasion of the 12th ESIL Annual Conference in Riga. Please consult the programme of the 12th ESIL Annual Conference for more details.
- ‘Has Feminist Theory Had Any Substantive Effect on the Output of International Courts and/or Tribunals?’, Oslo, 9 September 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
The new Coordinating Committee (CC) was eappointed in October 2016
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in 2018.