UNIBO TTIPills Series “The Constitutional Dimension of the EU External Action Recent Trends and future perspectives”
The International Research Centre on European Law (CIRDE) of the University of Bologna is hosting the 2019 UNIBO’s TTPills Series. The series will consist of lectures on the constitutional dimension of EU external action in order to increase public awareness of the major trends and future perspectives in this field.
Lectures will focus on the following topics:
1. The role of the European Union within the international context;
2. The principle of autonomy of EU law in external relations;
3. The implications of Brexit for the external relations of the EU;
4. The integration of the EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy into the Community method;
5. The conclusion of association agreements with third countries under Article 217 TFEU.
Lectures will be given by leading scholars with strong expertise in the LAwTTIP Network topics.
The series programme can be found here.