- 2021 ESIL Annual Conference, Stockholm | 9-11 September 2021Registration is now open!
- 2022 ESIL Research Forum, Glasgow | 31 March – 1 April 2022Call for papers now available! Deadline: 30 September 2021
- New volume in the ESIL Series | “Migration and the European Convention on Human Rights”Now available!
ESIL IG EventsView More
Next webinar on 24 June 2021 – register now!
28 June 2021, 10am CEST online
ESIL Reflection – ‘Kind of Green’. The U.S. Proposal to Advance Sustainability through Trade Rules and the Future of the WTO
Elena Cima and Makane Moïse Mbengue
Members’ NewsView More
Deadline for submission: 20 July 2021
- Can the ECHR Encompass the Transnational and Intertemporal Dimensions of Climate Harm? juin 23, 2021 Jenny Sandvig
- Two Weeks in Review, 7 – 20 June 2021 juin 20, 2021 Gail Lythgoe
- Announcements: Professor Anne Orford Lecture; Environmental Crimes and Protection Conference; Minerva LAW Network Event; Biodiversity Law and Governance Webinar Series; China, Law and Society Third Workshop; Military Law and the Law of War Review; UN Guiding Principles Webinar juin 20, 2021 Mary Guest