Call for Abstracts ‘The Legacy of the League of Nations’, Leicester, 31 January 2019
The Centre for European Law and Internationalisation invites proposals of early career researchers for papers at the conference on ‘The Legacy of the League of Nations’ to be held at Leicester Law School on 31 January 2019.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor William Schabas (Middlesex University)
- Professor Jean d’Aspremont (University of Manchester)
- Professor Nicholas Tsagourias (University of Sheffield)
- Dr Richard Collins (University College Dublin)
- Dr Rose Sydney Parfitt (University of Kent)
- Dr Rossana Deplano (University of Leicester)
The conference will conclude with the keynote speech delivered by Professor Nigel White (Professor of International Law, University of Nottingham).
Abstracts of 500 words should be sent via email to Dr Rossana Deplano at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2018. Abstracts must include the institutional affiliation of the author.
Papers will be selected by 10 December 2018. Invited participants must confirm their attendance by 15 December 2018.