Call for Papers CJICL 5th Annual Conference, “Public and Private Power”
Call for Papers: Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law 5th Annual Conference
“Public and Private Power”
University of Cambridge, 8-9 April 2016
The theme for the CJICL 5th Annual Conference is “Public and Private Power”. We are interested in doctrinal, theoretical, institutional and comparative perspectives from international, European and comparative law on the regulation of public and private power.
We are particularly interested in international, comparative and EU perspectives on the following topics:
- the distinctiveness of public or private power;
- the changing structure of the public-private divide;
- the value of distinguishing between public and private power;
- the allocation of public and private power; and
- the control of public and private power.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 10 January 2016.
General registration for the conference will open in February 2016