IG Workshops at 2023 ESIL Annual Conference in Aix-en-Provence – Programmes
In the context of the 18th ESIL Annual Conference in Aix-en-Provence, 19 ESIL Interest Groups will organize their workshops on Wednesday 30 August and Thursday 31 August.
Please find the available workshop programmes below.
- IG on International Organizations: Whataboutism, Reciprocity, Double Standards: Towards a Theory of Fairness in International Organizations
- IG on Peace and Security: Fairness and international peace and security
- IG on International Criminal Justice: Fairness and Selectivity in International Criminal Justice.
- IG on International Law of Culture: Is International Law of Culture Fair? Is International Law Fair in Cultural Terms?
- IG on Migration and Refugee Law: (Un)Fairness in International Migration and Refugee Law: Past and Present Realities
- IG on International Courts and Tribunals: Workshop on New International Courts and Tribunals
- IG on International Human Rights Law: Reparations in International Human Rights Law: A Critical Reflection
- IG on the History of International Law: Historical Perspectives on Fairness in International Law