IG Workshops at 2023 ESIL Annual Conference in Aix-en-Provence – Programmes
In the context of the 18th ESIL Annual Conference in Aix-en-Provence, 19 ESIL Interest Groups will organize their workshops on Wednesday 30 August and Thursday 31 August.
Please find the workshop programmes below. The conference will be held in hybrid format and the links to join the workshops online will be sent to all registered conference participants. If you did not receive the email with the links, please contact the local organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IG on International Organizations: Whataboutism, Reciprocity, Double Standards: Towards a Theory of Fairness in International Organizations
- IG on Peace and Security: Fairness and international peace and security
- IG on International Criminal Justice: Fairness and Selectivity in International Criminal Justice.
- IG on International Law of Culture: Is International Law of Culture Fair? Is International Law Fair in Cultural Terms?
- IG on Migration and Refugee Law: (Un)Fairness in International Migration and Refugee Law: Past and Present Realities
- IG on International Courts and Tribunals: New International Courts and Tribunals
- IG on International Human Rights Law: Reparations in International Human Rights Law: A Critical Reflection
- IG on the History of International Law: Historical Perspectives on Fairness in International Law
- IG on International Health Law: Equity in Pandemic Response after Covid-19: Fairness through International Health Law and Beyond
- IG on International Bio Law: Is International Bio Law Fair? Reflections on recent developments and future paths on their principles and their application
- IG on International Environmental Law: Are Foundational, Fundamental, and Evolving International Environmental Law Principles Fair?
- IG on Social Sciences and International Law: The De-legalization of International Law: Social Science Perspectives
- IG on the Law of the Sea: Is the Governance of the Oceans Fair? The New BBNJ Treaty and Other Related International Instruments
- IG on International Economic Law: Pursuing Fairness in Times of Crisis: Reflections on the Future of International Economic Law
- IG on the European and International Rule of Law: Elections and the International Rule of Law
- IG on the EU as a Global Actor: The global reach of the EU’s attempts to regulate Artificial Intelligence (AI): what role for fairness?
- IG on International Business and Human Rights: Fairness in international business and human rights law
- IG on International Law and Technology: Is Fairness in Digital Governance a Trap?
- IG on Feminism and International Law: Diversity as Fairness: Narratives, relationships, and the Path Forward