Call for Papers – The International Protection of Cultural Heritage Conference
The Department of International Legal Political and Historic Studies (DILPHS) will host a Conference on the Topic: The International Protection of Cultural Heritage: New Trends in Restitution and Return of Cultural Property (Milan, 4-5 December 2019). The main purpose of the conference is to discuss recent issues in the field of fight against illicit traffic and new trends in the restitution and return of cultural property.
The organizers of the Conference are welcoming proposals on the following topics:
– Restitution of Colonial Looted Property
– Sarr-Savoy Report on the Restitution of African Cultural Heritage
– The New EU Regulation on the Import of Cultural Goods
– Restitution as Human Right
– Restitution of Human Remains
– Restitution and Museums
– Market Related Issues
– But are also keen to consider proposals on other innovative aspects
For more information see Call for Papers.
The deadline for submission is 1 September 2019 (at 12:00 am CET).