Interest Group on Feminism and International Law
- Pre-conference event: ESIL IG on Feminism in International Law and Women in International Law Network (WILNET) Joint Networking Event, Manchester, 13 September 2018. PROGRAMME
- Pre-conference event: ‘Whose Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values?’, Naples,6 September 2017, PROGRAMME.
- Conference panel: ‘Gendered Imaginaries of Crisis in International Law’, Riga, 9 September 2016.
- Pre-conference event: ‘Has Feminist Theory Had Any Substantive Effect on the Output of International Courts and/or Tribunals?’, Oslo, 9 September 2015. PROGRAMME
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The new Coordinating Committee (CC) was appointed in October 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in 2018.