Interest Group on Feminism and International Law
- Pre-conference event: ESIL IG on Feminism in International Law and Women in International Law Network (WILNET) Joint Networking Event, Manchester, 13 September 2018. PROGRAMME
- Pre-conference event: ‘Whose Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values?’, Naples,6 September 2017, PROGRAMME.
- Conference panel: ‘Gendered Imaginaries of Crisis in International Law’, Riga, 9 September 2016.
- Pre-conference event: ‘Has Feminist Theory Had Any Substantive Effect on the Output of International Courts and/or Tribunals?’, Oslo, 9 September 2015. PROGRAMME
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The new Coordinating Committee (CC) was appointed in October 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in 2018.