Interest Group on International Health Law
- International Conference co-organized with IGIEL, MPI Heidelberg and the JM Chair: Healthy”: Health and the Environment in International Law: Actors, Norms and Responsibilities, 17-18 October 2018. CALL FOR PAPERS.
- Workshop: ‘Health as a Global Public Good in International Law’ on the occasion of the 13th ESIL Annual Conference, Naples, 6 September 2017 PROGRAMME.
- Conference: “Public Health and International Law: Challenges and Priorities in Health Security, Environmental Safety and Food”, Salerno, 12-13 December 2016 PROGRAMME.
- Kick-off meeting: 13 December 2016, University of Salerno (Italy).
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in June 2016.
- In January 2018, the Coordinating Committee was renewed: Gian Luca Burci and Stefania Negri will continue as members of the CC until January 2020; Stéphanie Dagron and Pedro Villarreal were elected for a 4-year term until January 2022.