Interest Group on International Health Law
- International Conference co-organized with IGIEL, MPI Heidelberg and the JM Chair: Healthy”: Health and the Environment in International Law: Actors, Norms and Responsibilities, 17-18 October 2018. CALL FOR PAPERS. Deadline for submissions: 30 June 2018
- Pre-conference meeting: ‘Health as a Global Public Good in International Law’ on the occasion of the 13th ESIL Annual Conference, 6 September 2017, Naples PROGRAMME.
- Conference: “Public Health and International Law: Challenges and Priorities in Health Security, Environmental Safety and Food”, 12-13 December 2016, Salerno PROGRAMME.
- Kick-off meeting: 13 December 2016, University of Salerno (Italy).
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in June 2016.
- In January 2018, the Coordinating Committee was renewed: Gian Luca Burci and Stefania Negri will continue as members of the CC until January 2020; Stéphanie Dagron and Pedro Villarreal were elected for a 4-year term until January 2022.