Interest Group on the EU as a Global Actor
Most recent events:
- Meeting on 7 September 2016, 15h00 - 19h00, in the Building of the Constitutional Court (Jura Alunāna street 1, Riga) before the ESIL Annual Conference. The title of the Workshop is: The Contribution of the European Union to the International Legal Order. PROGRAMME
- Joint Workshop organised by the ESIL Interest Group on The EU as a Global Actor, the Centre for the Law of EU External Relations and the European University Institute, ‘The EU and International Dispute Settlement’, Florence, 19 and 20 February 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Elections will be held every two years for two of the four conveners (to allow continuity of the IG) for a four-year term.
- Piet Eeckhout and Anne Thies were elected in 2014; Christine Kaddous and Ramses Wessel were elected in March 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for March 2018 (for two conveners).