Pre-Conference IG Workshops, Athens – Programmes Now Available
Prior to the ESIL Annual Conference in Athens, ESIL Interest Groups will organise pre-conference workshops to take place on the morning of 12 September 2019.
Programmes for the following IG pre-conference workshops are now available and can be found on the IG Webpages:
- IG on International Economic Law: ‘Challenges to the Governance of the Global Economy: Dispute Settlement in the WTO and in International Investment Law’. IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on International Bio Law: ‘International Bio Law: New Perspectives’. IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on Migration and Refugee Law: ‘Children in the context of migration and asylum: a further layer of legal standards limiting State sovereignty?’ IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on International Human Rights Law: ‘International Human Rights Law Beyond Traditional Sovereign Spaces’. IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on International Health Law: ‘Public Health in the Age of Globalization: Questioning the Constraints of State Sovereignty’. IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on the International Law of Culture: ‘Approaches to Culture and Sovereignty in different areas of International Law’. IG WEBPAGE.
- IG on International Courts and Tribunals: ‘Domestic Contestations against International Courts and Tribunals’. IG WEBPAGE.
For the programme of the Annual Conference and more information, see the CONFERENCE WEBSITE.