Interest Group on International Business and Human Rights
- The ESIL Group on Business and Human Rights and the Transnational Law Institute King’s College will hold a joint seminar on 'Finance and Human Rights: Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy' on 21 April 2017 in London. The Call for Papers is now closed.
- ESIL IGs on International Business and Human Rights & International Economic Law will hold an agora on the occasion of the 13th ESIL Annual Conference in Naples ‘Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law’, 7–9 September 2017. The Call for Papers is now closed.
Most recent events:
- Meeting on "Non-State Actors, Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals: An Opportunity for International Law in Times of Crisis?”, 7 September 2016, 14h30 - 17h30, before the ESIL Annual Conference, PROGRAMME.
- Research Workshop, ‘Business and Human Rights: International Law and…’, Vienna, 3 September 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was elected in December 2015.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for December 2017.