Interest Group on the EU as a Global Actor
- Seminar jointly organised with The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies and the University of Salamanca: EU External Relations Law: Recent Developments, 10 July 2018, Leuven. PROGRAMME
- Workshop on the occasion of the 2018 ESIL Annual conference in Manchester on 13 September 2018. PROGRAMME
- Conference jointly organised by the university of Leiden, ESIL IG on Migration and Refugee Law, IG on International Human Rights Law and IG on the Law of the Sea: The EU as a Global Actor in Maritime Security: Competences – Obligations – Accountability, 25-26 October 2018, Leiden. Call for Papers. Deadline for submissions: 30 June
- Workshop: Exiting institutions, Naples, 6 September 2017 on the occasion of the 2017 ESIL annual conference.
- Seminar: Scoping the Field of EU External Relations Law at Sixty, 17 July 2017 in Leuven: PROGRAMME
- Meeting: The Contribution of the European Union to the International Legal Order. 7 September 2016, Riga. PROGRAMME
- Workshop: ‘The EU and International Dispute Settlement’, Florence, 19 and 20 February 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated membership lists each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- Elections will be held every two years for two of the four conveners (to allow continuity of the IG) for a four-year term.
- Piet Eeckhout and Anne Thies were elected in 2014; Christine Kaddous and Ramses Wessel were elected in March 2016.
- Anne Thies and Melanie Fink were elected in April 2018 for a four-year term.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for March 2020 (for two conveners).