Interest Group on International Business and Human Rights
- Pre-conference workshop, Manchester, 13 September 2018: Rethinking limited liability in light of the universality of human rights. Call for Papers. PROGRAMME
- Meeting in preparation to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights promoted by BHRight Initiative; ESIL IG on International Business and Human Rights; Human Rights International Corner (HRIC); University of Geneva: Discussing the emerging research trends in the field of business and Human Rights, University of Geneva, 26 November 2017. PROGRAMME
- Pre-conference workshop,Naples, 6 September 2017: Public Values and Public Goods: How do They Live in the Intersection of Finance and Human Rights? PROGRAMME.
- The ESIL Group on International Business and Human Rights and the Transnational Law Institute King’s College held a joint seminar on Finance and Human Rights: Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy on 21 April 2017 in London.
- Pre-conference workshop, Riga, 7 September 2016: Non-State Actors, Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals: An Opportunity for International Law in Times of Crisis? PROGRAMME.
- Research Workshop, ‘Business and Human Rights: International Law and…’, Vienna, 3 September 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The first Coordinating Committee was elected for 4 years in December 2015: Marta Bordignon, Mara Tignino, Dennis West
- In accordance with ESIL’s by-laws, the IG elected in January 2018 two new members for 4 years: Mihaela Barnes; Angelica Bonfanti
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for December 2020.