Interest Group on International Economic Law
- Workshop, 3 April 2019 on the occasion of the ESIL Annual Research Forum, Göttingen (4-5 April). The Call for Papers is now open.
- Pre-conference workshop on 13 September 2018 on the occasion of the ESIL Annual conference in Manchester: International Economic Law in 2018: Between Reform and Contestation. The Call for Papers is closed. PROGRAMME
- Colloquium on “International Investment Law & the Law of Armed Conflict” Athens, on 5-6 October 2017. Programme
- Workshop, 6 September 2017 Naples on the occasion of the ESIL Annual Conference (7-9 September). PROGRAMME
- Conference on Dispute Settlement in Free Trade Agreements, London 26/27 May 2017. Programme of the conference.
Conference “The Role of the European Parliament in the Conclusion and Implementation of Agreements on International Economic Law issues “, 9 December 2016, European Parliament in Brussels. Call for Papers.
- Conference ”UNESCO World Heritage between Education and Economy – A Legal Analysis”, Ravenna 27 and 28 October 2016. 4 October Ravenna Unesco Conference (2)PROGRAMME
- Workshop on the occasion of the ESIL’s Annual Conference in Riga, 7 September 2016, PROGRAMME
- Meeting at the SIEL Johannesburg Conference, 7 July 2016. <MEMO
- Joint ASIL-ESIL-Max Planck Scholarship Workshop, ‘The Future of Transatlantic Economic Governance in the Age of the BRICS’, Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg, 11-12 December 2015
- Conference: ‘Transparency vs Confidentiality in International Economic Law: Looking for an Appropriate Balance‘, Ravenna, School of Law, 20 November 2015. Co-organised with the Italian branch of the International Law Association.
- Workshop, 11th ESIL Annual Conference (Oslo, 9 September 2015). Programme
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
In accordance with ESIL’s by-laws, the Interest Group on International Economic Law elected in November 2016 three new members of the CC to join Elisa Baroncini and Peter-Tobias Stoll (members of the CC until 2018): Holger Hestermeyer, Catharine Titi and Marina Trunk-Fedorova.