Interest Group on International Organisations
Website of the Group: https://igioesil.wordpress.com/
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ESIL_IntOrg
- Workshop on the occasion of the ESIL Annual conference in Manchester (13 September 2018): Case Studies on International Organisations and Universality. PROGRAMME
- Joint Workshop with ESIL IG on the EU as a Global Actor: Exiting institutions, Naples, 6 September 2017. Call for Papers.
- Joint Workshop with the Manchester International Law Centre: The Role of International Organizations and Non-State Actors in the Formation of Customary International Law. Manchester, 26/27 January 2017. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in November 2016.
- Elections for a new Coordinating Committee were held in December 2017; the current Coordinating Committee was re-elected for a further 2-year term.
- The next elections will be held in December 2019.