Call for applications – Athens Summer School 2019
The Institute of European Integration and Policy of the Department of Political Science and Public Administration (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens) and the Europe Direct hosted at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) are pleased to announce the organization of the Athens Summer School 2019 to be held on 1-6 July 2019, in Athens, Greece.
The Athens Summer School 2019 is an intensive interdisciplinary 6-day course that provides comprehensive knowledge on policy issues and key challenges that Europe faces in the post-crisis era.
The thematic axes of the programme are:
- Building consensus after the EP Elections;
- European democracy under pressure;
- New forms of economic governance?
- EU foreign policy: Old challenges, new prospects;
- Facing the challenges of climate change;
- The necessity of Aristotelian friends