Online LL.M. From Washington University
With the online Master of Laws (LL.M.) in U.S. Law from top-20 ranked Washington University School of Law, you can earn the degree you need to advance your international law career without leaving your job or the country.
ESIL members are eligible for a $10,000 scholarship when they enroll in Washington University’s online LL.M. in U.S. Law for Foreign Lawyers. Application deadline is 12 May 2014.
Build Your Network — Advance Your Career
With @WashULaw, you can:
- Build your knowledge of U.S. law and business.
- Develop the skills that can attract clients who do business in the U.S.
- Strengthen your representation of American clients who conduct business abroad.
- Join a global network of professional peers with classmates from all over the world, including China, Brazil, Japan, India, Australia and Italy.
A Rigorous Online Curriculum
The online LL.M. in U.S. Law from Washington University School of Law features:
- Courses designed and taught by the same Washington University faculty who teach on campus.
- A curriculum that blends live online classes with dynamic course work.
- Connections to a vast international network of successful Washington University alumni.
- The opportunity to experience U.S. law from inside the country’s courtrooms and law firms through an optional summer program in U.S. cities, including New York; Washington, D.C.; and St. Louis.
- Eligibility to sit for the California state bar exam.
To learn more about the LL.M. in U.S. Law from Washington University School of Law, the first and only top-tier LL.M. in U.S. Law delivered online, request more information here.