Call for Papers SIEL/IIEL-16th Annual WTO Conference 2016
10-11 June 2016
The Annual WTO Conference is one of the most important and prestigious conferences addressing developments in international trade law, pursuing cutting-edge issues of interest to academics and practitioners alike.
The organizers will consider proposals, in the form of an abstract or a completed short paper, submitted on or before 14 March 2016, for inclusion on the panels being organized on the following five topics:
1. Legal Innovation in TPP and other “Deep” FTAS: Toward a “Common Law” of FTAS or Substantive Fragmentation on “New Issues”?
2. Interpreting “Old” WTO Rules in a World of New FTAS and other Norm Developments Outside the WTO Treaty
3. Global Tax Reforms & Disputes at The Intersection of Trade and Direct Taxation of Multinationals
4. The WTO Appellate Body: An Example to Shun or to Follow?
5. WTO Negotiations Post-Nairobi: What? How? When?