Interest Group on the History of International Law
- Pre-conference workshop, Manchester, 13 September 2018: Consumers or Producers of international law? Non-European experiences with the law of nations in comparative perspective. The Call for Papers is closed. PROGRAMME
- Workshop: ‘Evaluating the ‘Turn to History’ in International Law’ ESIL 13th Annual Conference, Naples, 6 September 2017. Programme.
- Workshop: ‘Neutrality in the History of International Law’, ESIL Research Forum, Granada, 30 March 2017. Programme
- Workshop: ‘Writing Crisis in the History of International Law’, ESIL 12th Annual Conference, Riga, 7 September 2016. Report.
- Workshop: ‘Dreaming of the Rule of International Law’, ESIL 11th Annual Conference, Oslo, 9 September 2015.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The current Coordinating Committee was elected in October 2017.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for October 2019.