Interest Group on Peace and Security
- ESIL IG on Peace and Security held a panel on “Solidarity and the Promotion of Peace and Security” during the 13th ESIL Annual Conference in Naples ‘Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law’, 7 – 9 September 2017.
- Agora on ‘International Legal Advice and Decision Making in Times of Crisis’ convened by the Interest Group on Peace and Security, ESIL Annual Conference, Riga, 10 September 2016. Consult the programme of this conference.
- International Law and the Fight against ISIS’, Forum at ESIL 11th Annual Conference in Oslo, September 2015. Moderated by Théodore Christakis (University Grenoble-Alpes)
- Joint Symposium organised by the ESIL Interest Group on Peace and Security and the SHARES Project, ‘The Changing Nature of Peacekeeping: Challenges for Jus ad Bellum, Jus in Bello and Human Rights’, Vienna, 3 September 2014.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The Coordinating Committee was appointed in December 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in 2018.