Interest Group on Peace and Security
- Workshop: ‘The rule of law in cyberspace’, ESIL Research Forum, Göttingen, 3 April 2019. Call for Papers
- Panel: ‘Solidarity and the Promotion of Peace and Security’, 13th ESIL Annual Conference, Naples, 6 September 2017. Call for papers.
- Agora: ‘International Legal Advice and Decision Making in Times of Crisis’, 12th ESIL Annual Conference, Riga, 10 September 2016.
- Forum: ‘International Law and the Fight against ISIS’, 11th ESIL Annual Conference, Oslo, September 2015. PROGRAMME
- Symposium: ‘The Changing Nature of Peacekeeping: Challenges for Jus ad Bellum, Jus in Bello and Human Rights’ co-organised by the ESIL Interest Group on Peace and Security and the SHARES Project, Vienna, 3 September 2014. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- The Coordinating Committee was appointed in December 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will take place in 2018.